The clinic has been through many changes over the last few months and we are so thankful for your continual support!
Before this shut down - we were ready to hire on another doctor.... and had to put that on hold for a few months.
We are so excited to now announce that Dr. Kayla Schumacher will be joining the CHIRO FOR MOMS team!
You can read her bio under the team page on our website.
With these changes we are able to add treating hours. We will have both doctors here Wednesday mornings, and Dr. Kayla will be here Friday mornings and every other Saturday as well. Dr. Kayla's rates will be the same rates that we've had:
$55 treatment - $90 Treatment + Deep Tissue
With these changes - Dr. Jesse's rates will be increasing by $10 per service.
We cannot thank you enough for your continual support and we know you will love Dr. Kayla!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Clinic Updates from Dr. Jesse!
- Giving Back to Postpartum Mothers!
- Our Top 20 Fave Local Minnesota Resources for Female / Pregnancy / Prenatal / Postpartum Care
- Dr. Jesse's Take on Immunity!
- 5 Reasons Chiro Is Safe For Kids + 3 Studies To Back That
- 12 common KIDZ symptoms to see your pediatric chiropractor for!
- Prioritizing Time Off to REFRESH + RESET + and REFOCUS for 2020!
- 6 Easy Steps to Marketing and Communication for a Female Based Chiropractic Clinic
- My Postpartum Plan! - Carrie Gaynor
- SHOUT OUT LOUD! Suicide Prevention Charity Event!
- What's a doula? - By guest blogger Stephanie Sinclair of How 2 Mom
- Celebrating One Year of Treating Women - 3 Pregnancy Stories
- Networking Blah..
- There's no such thing as balance!
- What Keeps You Going and Brings You Joy - Stefanie's Health Journey
- Top 5 Wellness Tips for Busy Moms
- Nursing In Public
- Summer Vacation
- NEW CHIRO FOR MOMS APP!
- INTRODUCING MASSAGE THERAPY
- Meet Carisa! The visionary behind CULTIVATE JOY!
- Summer Blackout - Self Care
- It's been ONE YEAR!!!
- Quality Care That Makes A Difference - Clinic Sofia OBGYN, PA
- Introducing our Yoga Instructor!
- Top 3 Ways to Strongly Support Your Belly / Low Back During Pregnancy
- The Joys of Motherhood
- Becoming a Specialist - Words from our Pinterest Guru
- 5K Virgin - Mom Boss 5K -By Dr. Jesse
- Hallie Rogers - Jennifer Joslyn - Dr. Jesse - Self Care Saturday!
- Staying Fit Safely with Megan Kruger from MPower
- Outside the Clinic
- Meet Dr. Alyssa - Guest speaker at our Mama Mayhem Event!
- Giving Grace
- Meet Kristin - Our Newest Team Member
- Meet Carisa Rasmussen - Guest speaker at our Low Backs + Laughter Event
- How Often Should You See a Chiropractor?
- Deep Tissue Stretching Session
- What is the Webster Technique + Top 5 Ways to Avoid Pain Postpartum
- Meet Hallie Rogers - CoHost of our upcoming Self Care Saturday Event