Do you find yourself needing a massage for those store tight muscles, but as a busy woman, just don’t have the time to go out and treat yourself to that option? We have the answer for you at the clinic!
Dr. Jesse has a very unique approach to her treatments. In addition to adjusting, she performs muscle stretching and lengthening.
BUT if you need EXTRA deep tissue muscle work, we have an option you can add onto your adjustment appointment……. or schedule a session on it’s own. It’s our DEEP TISSUE STRETCHING SESSION.
We know, as mamas, that time is valuable. In this 15 minute timeframe, you get to relax while Dr. Jesse uses hot stones to work on every part of your body, really working into the muscles to loosen them up! This is a fantastic way to treat yourself to that extra muscle care.
We do it right here in the clinic after your appointment. She works on everything from your neck, back, arms, hands, legs, calves, and even the top of your head! We have a special video on the website showing you a quick version of this session.
We have plenty of entertainment for the kiddos while you get to relax during this time - so don’t worry about that!
In honor of the LOVE holiday - we are running a giveaway for this special treatment!
If you want to try out this amazing session - we are having a social media contest today… February 13th. Look out for our picture on social. You just need to “like” the photo, and tag 3 friends in the comments section to be entered in a drawing for a free DEEP TISSUE STRETCHING SESSION!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Prenatal + Postpartum + Pediatric Nutrition
- Why Chiropractic When Your Baby is Learning to Walk
- Clinic Updates from Dr. Jesse!
- Giving Back to Postpartum Mothers!
- Our Top 20 Fave Local Minnesota Resources for Female / Pregnancy / Prenatal / Postpartum Care
- Dr. Jesse's Take on Immunity!
- 5 Reasons Chiro Is Safe For Kids + 3 Studies To Back That
- 12 common KIDZ symptoms to see your pediatric chiropractor for!
- Prioritizing Time Off to REFRESH + RESET + and REFOCUS for 2020!
- 6 Easy Steps to Marketing and Communication for a Female Based Chiropractic Clinic
- My Postpartum Plan! - Carrie Gaynor
- SHOUT OUT LOUD! Suicide Prevention Charity Event!
- What's a doula? - By guest blogger Stephanie Sinclair of How 2 Mom
- Celebrating One Year of Treating Women - 3 Pregnancy Stories
- Networking Blah..
- There's no such thing as balance!
- What Keeps You Going and Brings You Joy - Stefanie's Health Journey
- Top 5 Wellness Tips for Busy Moms
- Nursing In Public
- Summer Vacation
- NEW CHIRO FOR MOMS APP!
- INTRODUCING MASSAGE THERAPY
- Meet Carisa! The visionary behind CULTIVATE JOY!
- Summer Blackout - Self Care
- It's been ONE YEAR!!!
- Quality Care That Makes A Difference - Clinic Sofia OBGYN, PA
- Introducing our Yoga Instructor!
- Top 3 Ways to Strongly Support Your Belly / Low Back During Pregnancy
- The Joys of Motherhood
- Becoming a Specialist - Words from our Pinterest Guru
- 5K Virgin - Mom Boss 5K -By Dr. Jesse
- Hallie Rogers - Jennifer Joslyn - Dr. Jesse - Self Care Saturday!
- Staying Fit Safely with Megan Kruger from MPower
- Outside the Clinic
- Meet Dr. Alyssa - Guest speaker at our Mama Mayhem Event!
- Giving Grace
- Meet Kristin - Our Newest Team Member
- Meet Carisa Rasmussen - Guest speaker at our Low Backs + Laughter Event
- How Often Should You See a Chiropractor?
- Deep Tissue Stretching Session