Dr. Jesse will be guest speaking at an event April 24th from 7-8pm.
This is going to be a class on Staying Fit Safely. The class will be held at MPOWER - located at 76 Nathan Ln N Plymouth, MN 55426. Cost is $10PP and can be purchased here :
This event is led by Megan Kruger - owner and fitness coach of MPOWER.
Let us introduce Megan to you!
Megan found a passion for fitness as a teenager, when her mother "dragged" her to the gym. 18 years later, Megan has several fitness certifications including continuing education in behavioral change, nutrition, prenatal and postpartum exercise. While it is not common practice in the state of MN for new trainers/ coaches to have an apprenticeship, at Megan’s studios new team members are required to do one so that they receive ongoing guidance and support while navigating beyond the knowledge in textbooks.
Megan and her team have one goal with the work they do and that is to help their clients feel better - however that looks for the individual client.
Megan’s life work is to help show people that moving their bodies is a gift and can be a great deal of fun. One of the most misleading and scientifically unfounded schools of thought in fitness is "no pain no gain". Megan and her team are passionate about showing people that if they have NO PAIN, THEY KNOW GAIN.
If you speak to Megan, she lights up when talking about her client transformations; especially when that shift happens and a client becomes an “exerciser- for life” or wants to seek certifications and education to be able to share the gift of fitness with others.
Megan is commonly heard saying, “we are just scratching the surface of human potential, let’s take this to the next level!”
Outside of her two fitness studios Megan K can be found, reading, writing, playing tennis and doing pole dance sport.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Meet Carisa! The visionary behind CULTIVATE JOY!
- Summer Blackout - Self Care
- It's been ONE YEAR!!!
- Quality Care That Makes A Difference - Clinic Sofia OBGYN, PA
- Introducing our Yoga Instructor!
- Top 3 Ways to Strongly Support Your Belly / Low Back During Pregnancy
- The Joys of Motherhood
- Becoming a Specialist - Words from our Pinterest Guru
- 5K Virgin - Mom Boss 5K -By Dr. Jesse
- Hallie Rogers - Jennifer Joslyn - Dr. Jesse - Self Care Saturday!
- Staying Fit Safely with Megan Kruger from MPower
- Outside the Clinic
- Meet Dr. Alyssa - Guest speaker at our Mama Mayhem Event!
- Giving Grace
- Meet Kristin - Our Newest Team Member
- Meet Carisa Rasmussen - Guest speaker at our Low Backs + Laughter Event
- How Often Should You See a Chiropractor?
- Deep Tissue Stretching Session
- What is the Webster Technique + Top 5 Ways to Avoid Pain Postpartum
- Meet Hallie Rogers - CoHost of our upcoming Self Care Saturday Event
- MERCH IS HERE!
- Meet Stephanie Sinclair - The woman behind How 2 Mom
- Enjoy Every Moment
- Best Travel Pillow for the Holidays
- Prioritizing Self Care Through Holiday Stress
- Benefits of a Styrofoam Roller
- Rolling out self care gift certificates ... to make gift giving truly giving.
- What is Torticollis in babies?
- Newest Member of the CFM Team - Stefanie Hawkinson
- How I Stay Injury Free With A Physically Demanding Job + No Time
- Top 3 Ways to Make the Most of Your Exercise Ball
- Hip Flexor Pain & How To Deal With It As A Woman
- The Who, When, What, Where & Why
- Pubic Symphysis ("crotch") Pain During & After Pregnancy
- 4 Key Supplements for Women & Children
- An ear miracle?
- Ergonomics = EXTENSION
- Is treating pregnant women different than treating non-pregnant women?
- The Vulnerable Side of Starting a Business
- My Birth Story