Pelvic Pain Relief with a Partner!
Lying Compression Exercise
- Using a bed or couch, lay on your side.
- Bend + drape your top leg off the ledge
- Have a partner contact your hip-- right where your thigh bone + hip bone meets
- Apply pressure downward for about 30 seconds
Standing Compression Exercise
- Stand facing a wall, hands pressing into the wall + feet shoulder-width apart
- Have your partner contact the front of your pelvic bone. No pressure needs to be applied with this hand.
- Your partner uses their other hand to contact your tailbone