OPTP Galaxy AXIS Standard Foam Roller - Round 12"x6"
Durable foam roller featuring a moderately firm density for massage, physical therapy, Pilates, fitness, and exercise recovery.
The OPTP Galaxy AXIS® Foam Roller offers a moderately firm density and exceptional durability. Its standard density makes it comfortable for performing self-myofascial release that helps relieve tension and promote muscle recovery.
Those who are new to foam rolling will find a great starting point with this roller, although it’s also a popular choice for seasoned users and athletes. Fitness instructors, athletic trainers, physical therapists, and chiropractors will also appreciate the roller’s effectiveness for their clients and patients.
- Roll out areas of tension, helping to lessen soreness
- Stretch out tight areas, promoting increased flexibility
- Help restore range of motion and improve functionality
- Increase blood flow and promote fascia hydration
- Improve balance and core strength with exercise movements
- Smooth surface
- Comfortable standard density
- Closed-cell EPP foam bead construction
- Durable heat-molded foam technology
- Available in multiple sizes and shapes
- Easily cleaned with soap and water or antibacterial wipes
Smaller sizes allow for more targeted work on hard-to-reach areas like IT bands, calves, and arms. Half-round versions are ideal for use in Pilates, yoga, and general fitness routines.