Colic means "gut" - this video shows 8 different home stretches / techniques that can help to relieve your child's discomfort related to their stomach + abdomen:
1. baby on back with 2 finger traction down + out to the side of the stomach (both sides)
2. baby in arms - left side down football hold with 2 finger traction down + out to the side of the stomach
3. baby on belly "tummy time" (extension) using 2 fingers from both hands to traction up from the diaphragm
4. thumb pressure on left back side to release sphincter
5. side lying against pillow (left side down)
6. baby on ball "tummy time" roll around
7. pillow / boppy support "tummy time"
8. seated with baby on parent's knees "tummy time"