We are SO EXCITED to announce that CHIRO FOR MOMS & CHIRO FOR KIDZ have been announced Star Tribune’s MN Best Chiropractor! This blog shares all about WHO WE ARE and WHAT WE DO here, from female and pediatric specific conditions to our unique care + treatment!
Who We Are:
CHIRO FOR MOMS is a one of a kind chiropractic clinic for ALL women. Women require different care because every part of their body is so unique - so we created a space that allows women and children only to receive specialized care with a focus on muscle work along with treatment.
At CHIRO FOR KIDZ our pediatric specialists treat children birth - 7 years of age. Everything about our care is tailored to the individual needs of your child. From our safe + kid proof spaces, to our nursing + changing room, women and kidz can feel comfortable and confident under our care!
Common Conditions for Women We Treat:
- round ligament pain
- diaphragm + heartburn
- low back pain
- pubic symphysis pain
- carpal tunnel
- nursing shoulder
- tailbone pain
- sinus + ear
- rib pain
Webster Technique [pregnancy care]:
The Webster Technique neutralizes the pelvis by releasing tension in bony + soft tissue structures both in the front and in the back. This creates more space in the pelvis and allows baby to get into the optimal position for birth!
CHIRO FOR KIDZ:
Our amazing pediatric specialists are trained in specific, gentle pediatric techniques used during treatment. We cater to your children AND we have many ways to make them comfortable during the visit. We will treat while they're laying down, in a parent's arms, or even playing! We also use CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY which can be added to a kidz treatment.
Common Conditions for Kidz We Treat:
- head position preference
- plagiocephaly (flat spots on head)
- constipation + gassiness + reflux
- colic + digestion issues
- latching + breastfeeding issues
- tongue / lip / buccal tie support
- sleep issues
- ear infections
- sinus congestion
- falls + injuries
- rib pain
- postural imbalances
Pediatric Chiropractic Benefits:
- support proper physical + neurological growth / development
- boost recovery post-birth
- improve digestion (reduced gas, constipation, reflux)
- assist in reducing / preventing ear infections
- improve sleep + sleep patterns
- support for poor latching / breastfeeding
When to Bring Kidz In:
- birth is intense for mom + baby - infants should be evaluated by a pediatric chiropractor after birth to identify any restrictions + body tension
- when they meet any developmental milestones
- illnesses / underlying conditions presenting or major falls going into childhood
What Makes Us Unique:
- NO TREATMENT PLANS
- we SPECIALIZE!
- muscle work & stretching with each adjustment
- cash practice - flat charge per visit - HSA can be used
- online scheduling + kid friendly office / spaces
- specialty treatment table + pillow for pregnant mamas