Chiro for Moms + Chiro for Kidz will be enjoying our HOLIDAY BREAK for 2 weeks: December 20 - January 3rd! To get you through the holidays pain free, we are sharing stretches you can do at home + even in your car!
- Grab a towel and stretch out those shoulders and ribs! Lean side to side and lengthen through the side body!
- Instead of rolling cookies, use your baking roller and roll out that tight IT band on the outer leg! Go right down to the knee! Then roll out the medial leg too!
- Stretch that upper pec by leaning into a kitchen cabinet in between mixing cookies!
- Find that counter to get your psoas stretch in! Lean into the counter and tilt forward -leading with your pelvis.
- End off with a nice low back stretch while you are bending forward to put cookies into the oven! Elongate through that low back to create space!